These are some facts that I have learnt about the Inuits.
- Inuit’s live in the Arctic, North Pole.
- They live in Canada, Greenland and USA.
- Eskimos – Nasty Term.
- Trees are unable to grow on the Arctic Tree Line.
- Too cold in the area they live in.
- Ancestors spread out from Alaska.
- Early Inuit followed nomadic lifestyle.
- Nomadic means they move with the seasons.
- They relied on fish, whale, polar bear, caribou, walrus etc.
- Seals are their most common prey.
We can thank PeeDawg for this brilliant list.